Our Princess is designed in the style of the traditional sailing boats of Ha Long Bay, and is the first small deluxe one-cabin junk in Ha Long Bay.
She is designed with sophistication and meticulous attention to every single detail is made on this small craft, especially for our guests’ viewing pleasure.
From the moment you step aboard, to the time you check-into your cabin, to relaxing on the sun deck, you will be surrounded by handcrafted teak and oak woodwork. When we were building her, every effort was made to truly adorn our Princess as to be part of our royal family of Chinese junks.
Perfect for both the romantic getaway and for the honeymooners.
Launched: Sept 2007
Length: 17.0 meters
Width: 5.2 meters
1 Deluxe Cabin with En-suite Bathroom
1 Lounge Deck for Dinning
1 Sunbathing and Relaxing Area
1 Staff Section
Itinerary 2 days 1 night
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong bay (L, D)
08:30 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi by private car to Halong.
12:00 Arrival (Hon Gai/Ha Long) – Break and photo shooting.
12:30 Check in Princess junk – Enjoy welcome drink and cruise briefing
13:00 Check-in cabin with deluxe setup
13:15 Have traditional Vietnamese lunch while start cruising a slow cruise to the famous islands of Halong Bay and onto Bai Tu Long Bay, aside from the cave visit “Thien Canh Son” and swimming, we will explore this beautiful area by kayak in 45 minutes. All meals and sleep aboard the vessel.
Day 2: Halong- Hanoi (Brunch)
Cruise, fishing village, return to Ha Long.
Wake up at sunrise before breakfast, cruise Bai Tu Long, a visit to the floating fishing village of Vung Vieng - learn about daily life here, arrive in Ha Long around noon.
11:00 Arrive at the pier. Departure to Hanoi
16:00 Arrival in Ha Noi. End of tour.
Cost in USD per person based on private tour
Number of person
• 2 days private Princess cruise as stated
• Round Trip private transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles from Hanoi
• English speaking guide on board
• Welcome drink
• 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner and 1 Brunch on board
• Entrance fees and permits for all sights visited
• Onboard Insurance
• Government taxes & Service charges
• International flights to and from Vietnam.
• Vietnam visa arrangement (upon request visa on arrival at 15 USD, not including stamping fee at 25 USD)
• All other services which are not mentioned above
• Personal travel insurance (Compulsory).
• Peak surcharge for Christmas, New Year and Lunar New Year
• Personal expenses such as Telephone and Laundry bills, Spa
• Tips and gratuities