Itinerary in Details
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City – Nam Cat Tien (L, D)
Pick up at your hotel, transfer to Nam Cat Tien National Park. The Park was established in 1998 and is comprised of two separate areas: Nam Cat Tien and Cat Loc. Together they cover around 185,000 acres of evergreen rain forest, which is home to over 600 varieties of plants, 240 types of birds and 50 species of mammals, including the one-horn Java rhinoceros. However don’t expect to see one on this afternoon’s walk through the park. At one time the animal was thought to be extinct due to poachers. In the past poachers could expect a large purse from the sale of rhino horn.
Their very existence as a species is still under threat, although it is hoped that an increase in awareness and a sustainable eco-tourism industry can safeguard the animal’s future. Certainly the 60 park wardens take great pride in their “Vietnamese Rhino” and continually patrol the area on the lookout for poachers. After dinner, we board our jeep car to Crocodile Lake in the park for wild animal's night life watching. This evening we staying at the guest house situated in the center of the park.
Day 2: Nam Cat Tien - Ho Chi Minh City (B, L)
Rising early to the sounds of the forest, we take breakfast before boarding our boats as we spend the morning for a short trekking. In the afternoon we commence our return journey to Ho Chi Minh City. Drop off at your hotel. End of tour.
Thank you for traveling with Asia View Travel
• Tours & transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles
• 1 night at guest house in Nam Cat tien
• Private English speaking guide
• Meals as indicated in the itinerary at local restaurant with local foods (B = breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
• Boat cruise as stated
• Entrance fees and permits for all sights visited
• Mineral Water and towel
• Government taxes & Service charges
• International flights to and from Vietnam.
• Vietnam visa arrangement (upon request visa on arrival at 15 USD, not including stamping fee at 25 USD)
• Meals not indicated in the itinerary
• All other services which are not mentioned above
• Personal travel insurance (Compulsory).
• Personal expenses such as Telephone and Laundry bills.
• Tips and gratuities