Itinerary in Details:
8:00AM. Pick up at your hotel in Ho chi minh city, depart for Cai Be, stop for photos at Tan An town over the flat rice fields. Arrive to Cai Be, start the motorized boat to visit the Cai Be floating market, see how river life goes on, experience how people exchanging goods, fruit and many other commodities on their vessels. Visitors then roam into the small villages to visit the orchard, fruit plantation. Keep cruising to Vinh Long through small canals to enjoy the charm of the Upper Mekong Delta. Visit some hand made family business products such as the coconut candy mill, the crispy rice popcorn. Arrive in Binh Hoa Phuoc village the green pearl of Vinh Long town where you can indulge yourself into the nature. Have lunch with fresh river food served in the heart of the garden. Take a nice walk through the bonsai garden. Meet the car/van in Vinh Long. Back to HCMC. Drop off at your hotel. End of tour.
• Tours & transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles
• Private English speaking guide
• Boat cruise as stated
• Entrance fees and permits for all sights visited
• Mineral Water and towel
• Government taxes & Service charges
• Pre & post trip
• Vietnam visa arrangement (upon request visa on arrival at 15 USD, not including stamping fee at 25 USD)
• Meals not indicated in the itinerary
• Personal travel insurance (Compulsory).
• Personal expenses
• Tips and gratuities