There are many reasons to come to Sapa. The two main are: to see how local minorities live in Vietnam, and to go on a trekking on the mountains. In this trip we would like to help you learn more about the trible’s cultures in Sapa, the Black H’mong and Red Dzao people. Explere the daily like and the cultures.
Itinerary in Details:
Night 1: Hanoi – Sapa night train
Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi, transfer to the train station to take the night train to Lao cai. The train leaves Hanoi around 20:30. Overnight on train.
Day 1: Laocai – Sapa trekking to tribe’s villages (B, L)
The train arrives at the Lao Cai train station at
approximately 06:00. There will be a vehicle and tour guide waiting to
transfer us to Sapa. The drive to Sapa is only 33 km but it takes around
1.5 hours to make our way up the mountains. Arrive Sapa and enjoy
breakfast at the hotel ( There will be surcharge if require early check
in ). We then do a tour to the hill tribe villages of Cat Cat, and
Sansaho village home to the H'mong hill tribes minority peoples. As we
walk to the villages nestled in the valley below Sapa, we will meet some
of the local minority people on their way to and from Sapa. Here we
have the opportunity to share cultural experiences with the families
that live in the area. Overnight at hotel in Sapa.
Day 2: Lao chai – Tavan villages - night train back Hanoi (B, L)
Buffet breakfast at the hotel Embark on a lovely walk that will take us along small paths and trails and through several hill tribe villages of Lao Chai and Tavan, home to H'mong, and Dzay people. This is a absolutely spectacular walk through stunning scenery inhabited by some of the friendliest people you can meet. Stopping for a picnic lunch on the way at a family in Ta Van village. Opportunity to meet with local people and study the art of making batik and local weaving villages - study textile tradition of craft women o Black H'mong and Red Dzao. Transfer back to Laocai for night train back Hanoi. Overnight on train. Arrive in Hanoi early morning next day, around 05:00AM, please take a taxi to your hotel. End of tour.
Thank you for traveling with Asia View Travel.
Boutique Sapa 3 *
Chau Long II 4*
Victoria Sapa 4*
• All accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels.
• All tours & transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles
• Private English or French speaking guide
• Meals as indicated in the itinerary at local restaurant with local foods (B= breakfast; L=Lunch; D = Dinner)
• Round tirp train ticket with soft sleep 4 berth/cabin Hanoi – Lao cai, Lao cai – Hanoi
• Entrance fees and permits for all sights visited
• Mineral water & towel
• Government taxes & Service charges
• Vietnam visa arrangement (upon request visa on arrival at 15 USD, not including stamping fee at 25 USD)
• Meals not indicated in the itinerary
• Surcharge on Christmas, New Year and our Lunar New Year
• Personal travel insurance (Compulsory).
• Personal expenses such as Telephone and Laundry bills, soft drink during meals
• Tips and gratuities
What to bring:
• Sun Block
• Wide brim hat
• Camera + Film
• Comfortable shoes
• Rain gear
• Warm clothes
• Insect Repellent
• Original Passport