Itinerary in Details:
Day 1: Ha Noi – Babe about 210km (L, D)
|Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi, departure for BaBe, passing through the
mountainous region of Tonkin. Our first stop is in ThaiNguyen for an
interesting visit to The Museum of Ethnology which tell you lot of
information about Vietnamese life and cultures. Continue and have lunch
on the way, we pass superb landscapes of mountains. Upon arrival, we
take the boat trip to PacNgoi village of the Tay Ethnic group. The rest
of the day at leisure to enjoy the beauty of nature. Overnight in
Day 2: Babe – Hanoi (B, L)
After breakfast, we take the boat trip for 4 hours to visit BaBe National lake, see a waterfall and an amazing cave. Continue drive to ChoRa for lunch before driving bac to Hanoi. Drop off at your hotel in Hanoi. End of tour.
Thank you for travelling with Asia View Travel.
• All tours & transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles
• Private English or French speaking guide
• Meals as indicated in the itinerary at local restaurant with local foods (B = breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
• Boat Cruise as stated
• Entrance fees and permits for all sights visited
• Mineral water & towel
• Government taxes & Service charges
• International flights to and from Vietnam.
• Vietnam visa arrangement (upon request visa on arrival at 15 USD, not including stamping fee at 25 USD)
• Meals not indicated in the itinerary
• All other services which are not mentioned above
• Personal travel insurance (Compulsory).
• Personal expenses such as Telephone and Laundry bills.
• Tips and gratuities
What to bring:
• Sun Block
• Wide brim hat
• Camera + Film
• Comfortable shoes
• Rain gear
• Warm clothes
• Insect Repellent
• Original Passport