Itinerary in Details;
Day 1: Ho chi minh - Danang - Hoian
Pick up at your hotel in Ho chi minh city, transfer to the airport for flight to Danang. Arrive in Danang, you are met and transfer to Hoian which was originally a Cham seaport but has been influenced down centuries by a myriad of traders from various cultures. Along the way, we visit Cham Museum which is home to Vietnam's largest collection of Cham treasures. The next stop of our trip is the Danang Beach, an 'R & R 'during the Vietnam war, and the sensational Marble Mountains, whose peaks represent the five elements of the universe. After checking into hotel in Hoian we spend the remainder of the day relaxing on a beach. Overnight at resort in Hoian.
Day 2: Hoian (B)
The ancient architecture of Hoian is a fascinating mix of Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese. There are plenty to see in this tranquil and delightful town, some of which are the famous Japanese Covered Bridges, the Pottery Museum, the 200 years old Tamky House, the Chua Ong Pagoda and the vibrant market. These two free days will give you a great chance to enjoy sea and sun as much as you want. Apart from relaxing and swimming at sandy Cua Dai Beach you can explore some sights of Hoian, best on foot or by bike. To get into the downtown of Hoian you can take hourly shuttle bus waiting for passenger at your hotel courtyard. Overnight at resort in Hoian.
Day 3: Hoian (B)
Beakfast at hotel, full day free at your leisure, beach relaxation or more discovery around the surrounding on your own. Overnight at resort.
Day 4: Hoian Departure (B)
Today you have free time to relax on a beach or stroll around the shopping areas which are well known for their silk clothes making. Here is a chance for the shopper to try their hand at bargaining. The trip ends after transfer to Danang airport for flight back Saigon or Hanoi.
Hoian Beach Resort 4*
Palm Garden Hoian 5*
• 3 nights at resort with daily breakfast
• Round trip flight ticket Ho chi minh – Danang – Ho chi minh
• Round trip transfer from Danang airport in private air-conditioned vehicles
• Transfer from hotel in Ho chi minh city to the airport in private air-conditioned vehicles
• Government taxes & Service charges
• Vietnam visa arrangement (upon request visa on arrival at 15 USD, not including stamping fee at 25 USD)
• Meals not indicated in the itinerary
• All other services which are not mentioned above
• Personal travel insurance (Compulsory).
• Personal expenses such as Telephone and Laundry bills.
• Tips and gratuities