This traditional junk, small enough to be intimate but large enough to be comfortable, is the perfect way to explore the bay. With just six air-conditioned, en-suite cabins and a glorious picture-window salon with sofas and easy chairs, this vessel elegantly explores the islands and bays. The Vietnamese food on board is exceptional, served by friendly local staff. Joining in our trip, you will have an unforgettable experience on a splendid, luxurious cruise as well as enjoy the superb sceneries in Ha Long bay - a famous World Heritage - with more than 3000 islands and islets rising from deep emerald sea water, dipping yourselves in natural beautiful landscapes, feeling the clean and fresh air, watching the dawn and sunset and particularly the moonlight over the bay. Furthermore, our cruise trip will take you to many wildly island in exotic and different shapes created by the erosion of water on limestone mountain, such as Fighting cock island, Incense Urn island, Tortoise island…You will have the feeling as comfortable as in your own home thanks to our well- equipped rooms on the junk, with bathroom, air -conditioner, dressing table and wardrobe. The standard designed and deluxe main hall on the cruise is the place where you can watch the views and listen to the whisper of the sea. There is also the top deck for those who love sunbathing. Please come to the cruise’s bar for relaxation, entertainment as well as for drinks. You can also enjoy delicious Vietnamese dishes prepared by gourmet cuisine at the dinning room.
CABINS AND FACILITIES
Double/ Twin Bedded room
Restaurants and Bar
Kayaking Service (Optional)
A/C cabins with en-suite bathrooms
First Aid Kits
Emergency Tender boat
Safety box at the reception
IDD at the reception
ITINERARY 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L, D)
08:00: Pick up at your hotel and transfer to Halong Bay.
12h00; Arrival dock, get on the junk,check in, welcome wine
13h30; Visiting Ha Long bay. Round over Thien Cung cave (palace of heaven), Dau Go ( grotto of wood ), Tuan Chau island, Dog island, Dinh Huong, Ga Choi (fighting cock mountain), Turtle island, Visiting Sung Sot cave and have a siwm at Titop beach or Soi Sim beach. Enjoy sunset, having dinner, fishing – drinking, singing - karaoke and overnight on the junk
Day 2: Halong – Hanoi ( Brunch )
7h30; Visting Man’s head island, Tortoise island, Luon cave by a small bamboo row boat
9: 30: Brunch. Cruising through Bai Tu Long bay, Bai Tho mountain and Ha Long market
11h00: Arrive at Ha Long pier. Time to say good bye crews
11h30: Disembark and transfer back to Hanoi. Drop off at your hotel. End of tour.
Thank you for travelling with Asia View Travel.
Cost in USD per person based on private tour
• 2 days Baitho cruise as stated
• 1 night in double/twin private cabin on Baitho boat
• Round Trip private transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles from Hanoi
• English speaking guide on board
• 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner and 1 Brunch on board
• Entrance fees and permits for all sights visited
• Onboard Insurance
• Government taxes & Service charges
• International flights to and from Vietnam.
• Vietnam visa arrangement (upon request visa on arrival at 15 USD, not including stamping fee at 25 USD)
• Kayak in Halong Bay
• All other services which are not mentioned above
• Personal travel insurance (Compulsory).
• Personal expenses such as Telephone and Laundry bills.
• Tips and gratuities
• Children aged from 5 -11 will bear 50% adult’s cost
• Children under 5 year old will be free of charge
• Children reduction applicable only if sharing a cabin with maximum of 2 adults and only 1 child maximum per cabin