Other Ha Noi Tours
Ha Noi Tours
HE9: Best Vietnam tour-Mai chau walking tour 2 days 1 night
This trip to the northwest highlands of Mai Chau offers a balance of cultural interest and physical activity, set amongst some of northern Vietnam 's most stunning scenery. We trek for one and a half days through villages in Mai Chau and overnight in a White Thai village where we have the opportunity to observe the lifestyle of these minority groups. From the mountainous region of Mai Chau, we travel back to the nation's capital, Hanoi.
2 Days in Length
Itinerary in Details:
Day 1: Hanoi - Mai Chau - Pong Cong Village (L, D)
We depart Hanoi and head west towards Hoa Binh city where we stop for refreshments .Leaving Hoa Binh, we drive towards Mai Chau valley, about another two hours away to White Thai village of Poomcong. Enjoy the stunning views while lunching on tasty local dishes cooked by the White Thai girls of the village. Afternoon we walk to the surrounding village. Our hosts
for this evening will be the White Thai minority people and we will stay
in one of their traditional stilt houses. There, we will be toasted as
honored guests and will be able to sample some of their homemade rice
wine! In sampling these people's hospitality, we will discover a little
more about their lives and culture following the evening meal. Tonight's
accommodation will probably be a little more rustic than your usual
accommodations at homeDay 2: Pong Cong Village - - Lac Village
– Hanoi (B, L)
Following breakfast we embark on a lovery walk to Lac village and Van village, going from one village to another. As we walk, we will
encounter the local villagers going about their daily business tilling the
fields, logging or herding the buffalo.We enjoy lunch in Mai Chau before we drive back to Hanoi. Visit Muong village in Hoa Binh before tour finish at your hotel in Hanoi.
Thank you for traveling with Asia View Travel.
• Tours & transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles
• 1 night at home stay in Maichau
• Private English speaking guide
• Meals as indicated in the itinerary at local restaurant with local foods (B =
breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
• Entrance fees and permits for all sights visited
• Mineral Water & Towel
• Government taxes & Service charges
• International flights to and from Vietnam.
• Accommodation in Hanoi
• Vietnam visa arrangement (upon request visa on arrival at 15 USD, not
including stamping fee at 25 USD)
• Meals not indicated in the itinerary
• All other services which are not mentioned above
• Personal travel insurance (Compulsory).
• Personal expenses such as Telephone and Laundry bills.
• Tips and gratuities
Read more: Vietnam tour
8 days 7 nights |
Vietnam tourist spots | Vietnam tour
package 17 days 16 nights | Vietnam tour
Halong Bay Cruises |
Hanoi gears up for national tourism year