Itinerary in Details:
Pick up at your hotel, then transfer to Cooking Class .
09:30am Vietnamese tea is served at 44 Chau Long
09:45am Walk to Cho Chau Long for a market tour
10:15 Food from Ha Noi and the Northern Highlands hand-on cooking class begins. Guest has their own work stations and will be guided through 4 northern Vietnamese dishes by an Australian chef and a Vietnamese chef (KOTO graduate).
12noon Guests retire to the dining room to enjoy the food that they have prepared. Beer and juice are served.
This afternoon we drive to Bat trang village. Bat Trang Pottery Village is located in the south east of Hanoi, passing Chuong Duong Bridge turns right and go about 10 km along the dike of Red River. We have time to visit the local work. On the basic of tradition pottery technique, Bat Trang pottery workers have taken - abused-propagated greatly the progress of science technology into every stage in making pottery. It has made many types of top class pottery, that is useful and beautiful and it upgrades the sense of pottery art.
• Tours & transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles
• Private English speaking guide
• Cooking class and lunch as stated in the itinerary
• Entrance fees and permits for all sights visited
• Mineral Water & Towel
• Government taxes & Service charges
• International flights to and from Vietnam.
• Accommodation in Hanoi
• Vietnam visa arrangement (upon request visa on arrival at 15 USD, not including stamping fee at 25 USD)
• Meals not indicated in the itinerary
• All other services which are not mentioned above
• Personal travel insurance (Compulsory).
• Personal expenses such as Telephone and Laundry bills.
• Tips and gratuities