Itinerary in Details:
In the morning, take a coach trip to My Son Sanctuary. My Son is a former capital of the ancient Cham civilization that ruled in the central Vietnam area between the second century and the thirteenth century. Hinduism from India heavily influenced these peoples religion. My Son is considered to be one of the best-preserved Cham structures in Vietnam. The complex is comprised of seventy Hindu-like towers and temples dating from the second century. This site is a must-see for those people who are interested in architecture and ancient civilizations and is now one of the four world heritage sites in Vietnam. Return Hoian for lunch. In the afternoon: taking a boat trip on the Thu Bon river and stop to visit the traditional villages: ceramic village, carpentry village.
• Tours & transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles
• Private English speaking guide
• Lunch as stated in the itinerary
• Boat cruise
• Entrance fees and permits for all sights visited
• Mineral Water & Towel
• Government taxes & Service charges
• International flights to and from Vietnam
• Vietnam visa arrangement (upon request visa on arrival at 15 USD, not including stamping fee at 25 USD)
• Meals not indicated in the itinerary
• All other services which are not mentioned above
• Personal travel insurance (Compulsory).
• Personal expenses such as Telephone and Laundry bills.
• Tips and gratuities