Bach Ma National Park covers an area of 22,031 ha. With steep mountains and dense forests this area is home to a wide variety of animals and plants. At the base of the mountains there is tropical monsoon forest, whilst above 900m the forest is sub-tropical. There are species from both the northern and southern areas of the country and Bach Ma is recognized as one of the bio-diversity centers of Indochina
Itinerary in Details:
Depart at 8:00Am from your hotel, one and half hour you will arrive at Bach Ma National Park. After that, drive up to the top of Bach Ma National Park. You will visit Do Quyen Waterfall - is astounding and huge in the wooded mountain. It is more than 300m high and 20-30m wide. It is amazing to watch the silver water running into the bright red of water-rail flowers. Lunch time at the local restaurant.
After lunch, we will walk to Hai Vong Dai – Sea Observation Post. Where people can have a panoramic view of immense sea and surrounding scenery. Walking around and discover the nature. Tour ends at your hotel about 17:30PM.
• Tours & transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles
• Private English speaking guide
• Lunch at local restaurant with local foods
• Entrance fees and permits for all sights visited
• Mineral Water & Towel
• Government taxes & Service charges
• International flights to and from Vietnam
• . Accommodation in Hue
• Vietnam visa arrangement (upon request visa on arrival at 15 USD, not including stamping fee at 25 USD)
• Meals not indicated in the itinerary
• All other services which are not mentioned above
• Personal travel insurance (Compulsory).
• Personal expenses such as Telephone and Laundry bills.
• Tips and gratuities