Itinerary in Details:
Cham Island is 15km from the beach of Cua Dai. It has 7 islands altogether named according to their shapes or characteristics. They are the Lao (pear), Dai (long), La (leaf), Kho (dry), Tai (ear), Mo (tomb), and Nom (East wind) islands. The Cham island has a good climate, always cool all the year round, the system of trees and animals here are plentiful, especially sea products. On the island there is a precious natural potential: the bird nests whereas under the water, the strip of coral is quite marvelous to look at. Beautiful scenic spots are everywhere on the island: Suoi Tinh (Love Stream), Suoi Ong (Sir's Stream), Hon Chong (Piled up rocks), Hang Ba (The Lady's Cave)... Running along the island are very nice beaches with clean white sand and transparent, cool water.
• Tours & transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles
• Private English speaking guide
• Lunch as stated in the itinerary
• Boat cruise on Thu Bon River
• Entrance fees and permits for all sights visited
• Mineral Water & Towel
• Government taxes & Service charges
• International flights to and from Vietnam
• Vietnam visa arrangement (upon request visa on arrival at 15 USD, not including stamping fee at 25 USD)
• Meals not indicated in the itinerary
• All other services which are not mentioned above
• Personal travel insurance (Compulsory).
• Personal expenses such as Telephone and Laundry bills.
• Tips and gratuities