Itinerary in Details
Early departure from Hue to Quang Tri - the former DMZ - from 1945 to 1975, the Ben Hai River served as demarcation line between the North and the South of Vietnam. The Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) consisted of a 5km to either side of the demarcation line. But during the war, the Southern area of DMZ was one of the bloodiest battlefields. This full day tour to DMZ will take you to visit the Frame of the Church, Dong Ha Town, Hien Luong Bridge, Ben Hai River and Vinh Moc Tunnels along High way No.1. After lunch continue to visit the Rock Pile and former Marine AO, called “Leatherneck Square”, the Dakrong Bridge, Ho Chi Minh Trail, Khe Sanh Combat and the Ethnic minorities along High way No.9. Coming back and ending the tour in Hue.
• Tours & transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles
• Private English speaking guide
• Lunch at local restaurant with local foods
• Entrance fees and permits for all sights visited
• Mineral Water & Towel
• Government taxes & Service charges
• International flights to and from Vietnam
• . Accommodation in Hue
• Vietnam visa arrangement (upon request visa on arrival at 15 USD, not including stamping fee at 25 USD)
• Meals not indicated in the itinerary
• All other services which are not mentioned above
• Personal travel insurance (Compulsory).
• Personal expenses such as Telephone and Laundry bills.
• Tips and gratuities